Empire Stack Testing, LLC can provide technical and professional services in direct or support roles. The following is a brief summary of our capabilities and services:
- Air Emission testing
- Ambient air monitoring
- Compliance Assessment
- Monitoring plans and protocols
- Pollution Control device assessment
- Project Management/Coordination
- Compliance reporting (federal, state and local)
- Technical support, service, training, and maintenance
At Empire we strive to provide our clients with honest, cost effective, defensible testing of the highest quality with a quick turnaround. Our equipment is top of the line, our staff is diligently trained, and we take quality assurance with the utmost veracity to guarantee you a genuine result. Empire takes care of everything from protocols to reports so that you can focus on your product and what you do best. A typical testing procedure is as follows:
- Plant permit analysis and selection of pertinent testing methods to meet specified compliance criteria.
- Creation of formal testing protocol(s).
- Conveyance of protocol(s) to the appropriate local, state, and/or federal agency for approval.
- On-site implementation of agreed upon testing plan.
- Evaluation/Reduction of data gathered.
- Finalization of defensible, tenable, quality-assured report.
The mission of Empire Stack Testing, LLC is to be a leader in the field of environmental consulting and service by:
- Providing diverse, technologically progressive and cost effective services that are responsive to our client's regulatory and business needs.
- Maintaining a standard of high quality in the services we provide.
- Emphasizing a team oriented approach to all projects.
- Maintaining the skills, education, and qualifications necessary to provide the best in professional scientific and technological services.
Quality Policy Statement
Every employee is charged with the responsibility of conducting each task in a manner that will achieve these stated objectives. Empire will not compromise the quality of the work or the integrity of our services in an attempt to satisfy short-term goals. Our long-term goals will be satisfied through the quality of our work.
Do What is Right
We are committed to the highest standards of ethical conduct in all that we do. We believe that honesty and integrity engender trust, which is the cornerstone of our business. We abide by the laws of the United States and other countries in which we do business, we strive to be good citizens, and we take responsibility for our actions.”
We recognize that our success as an enterprise depends on the talent, skills, and expertise of our people and our ability to function as a tightly integrated team. We appreciate our diversity and believe that respect - for our colleagues, customers, partners, and all those with whom we interact - is an essential element of all positive and productive business relationships.
Perform with Excellence
We understand the importance of our missions and the trust our customers place in us. With this in mind, we strive to excel in every aspect of our business and approach every challenge with a determination to succeed.